Who we are…
Earthwire is for creatives that require an all-in-one management solution and are tired of one size fit’s all solutions trying to work as one.
What we do…
We provide a platform that empowers creatives to easily manage their projects. We integrate existing technologies that users have grown accustomed to.
How we do it…
Our integrated solution enables creatives to collaborate remotely, build sustainable brands, increase profitability, and expand industry demographics.
“Where do I go next?”
CEO – John McKay, Lord of the Rings trilogy (Sound Design, Editing, Mixing)
Our solution & market size…
Earthwire will partner with creative market leaders. This gives our platform an ability to scale exponentially with all of it’s internal marketplaces.
We will make existing technologies usable and useful for creative businesses requiring industry specific tools.
The Project Portfolio Management (PPM) market size is expected to grow from USD 2.52 Billion in 2015 to USD 4.63 Billion by 2020, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 12.9%. The rising Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) trend among businesses, increasing business optimization needs, organizations’ inclination towards cloud-based software solutions, and rising complexities within projects are driving the PPM market.
Our partner, “POW Studios” will be a case study and advocate for the adoption of the Earthwire platform. POW has succeeded in their marketplace going from $0 to $1.5M turnover in 15 months (Est. 2015). Using Earthwire, POW will broaden its reach in the global marketplace creating content for the international media market.
Drew is creating music for POW Studio’s TV show Nori Rollercoaster Boy.
- Using Earthwire he can easily send his finished music to John at POW Studios.
- He uploads his music file by dragging and dropping to the Earthwire interface.
Earthwire handles everything behind the scenes..
- After uploading, a pop window asks how the file will be tagged and in which project it will be located.
- Drew chooses one of the preset tags, “music” and adds it to the Nori project.
- The files are now easily organized for future accessibility.
At POW Studios:
- An email is instantly sent to John allowing him to download Drew’s music file.
- He is now able to sync the music with the edited Nori video and showcase in the Earthwire video player.